1. pertaining to or involving emotion or the emotions.
2. subject to or easily affected by emotion: We are an emotional family, given to demonstrations of affection.
3. appealing to the emotions: an emotional request for contributions.
4. showing or revealing very strong emotions: an emotional scene in a play.
5. actuated, effected, or determined by emotion rather than reason: An emotional decision is often a wrong decision.
6. governed by emotion: He is in a highly
"chairmen can be emotional on subjects."
"people can be emotional in politicses."
"times can be emotional for people."
"sections can be emotional in finalities."
"places can be emotional as places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.