1. tastefully fine or luxurious in dress, style, design, etc.: elegant furnishings.
2. gracefully refined and dignified, as in tastes, habits, or literary style: an elegant young gentleman; an elegant prosodist.
3. graceful in form or movement: an elegant wave of the hand.
4. appropriate to refined taste: a man devoted to elegant pursuits.
5. excellent; fine; superior: an absolutely elegant wine.
6. (of scientific, technical, or mathematical theories, solutions, et
"yuccas can be elegant in variegationses."
"views can be elegant in ways."
"urns can be elegant with rues."
"urns can be elegant with lavenders."
"urns can be elegant with jasmines."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.