1. deviating from the recognized or customary character, practice, etc.; irregular; erratic; peculiar; odd: eccentric conduct; an eccentric person.
2. Geometry. not having the same center; not concentric: used especially of two circles or spheres at least one of which contains the centers of both.
3. (of an axis, axle, etc.) not situated in the center.
4. Machinery. having the axis or support away from the center: an eccentric wheel.
5. Astronomy. deviating from a circular f
"people can be eccentric for loves."
"people can be eccentric for goods."
"people can be eccentric."
"behaviours can be eccentric."
"goalkeepers can be eccentric."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.