1. of the nature of or consisting of earth or soil.
2. characteristic of earth: an earthy smell.
3. realistic; practical.
4. coarse or unrefined: an earthy sense of humor.
5. direct; robust; unaffected: an earthy, generous woman.
6. (of a mineral) having a dull luster and rough to the touch.
7. Archaic. worldly; pertaining to the earth.
"foods can be earthy in colours."
"colours can be earthy."
"tones can be earthy."
"smells can be earthy."
"flavours can be earthy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.