1. pertaining to or characterized by energy or effective action; vigorously active or forceful; energetic: the dynamic president of the firm.
2. Physics. of or relating to force or power. of or relating to force related to motion.
3. pertaining to the science of dynamics.
4. of or relating to the range of volume of musical sound.
5. Computers. (of data storage, processing, or programming) affected by the passage of time or the presence or absence of power: Dyn
"trades can be dynamic with rates."
"quarters can be dynamic for sectors."
"policies can be dynamic without things."
"places can be dynamic with plenties."
"organisations can be dynamic in outlooks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.