1. free from moisture or excess moisture; not moist; not wet: a dry towel; dry air.
2. having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate; the dry season.
3. characterized by absence, deficiency, or failure of natural or ordinary moisture.
4. not under, in, or on water: It was good to be on dry land.
5. not now containing or yielding water or other liquid; depleted or empty of liquid: The well is dry.
6. not yielding milk: a dry cow.
"places can be dry on dates."
"weathers can be dry during nexts."
"weathers can be dry in/at/on days."
"places can be dry with highs."
"weathers can be dry with temperatures."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.