1. past participle of do1 .
2. Nonstandard. a simple past tense of do1 .
3. South Midland and Southern U.S. Nonstandard. (used with a principal verb in the past or, sometimes, present tense to indicate completed action): I done told you so. He done eat his lunch. adjective
4. completed; finished; through: Our work is done.
5. cooked sufficiently.
6. worn out; exhausted; used up.
7. in conformity with fashion, good taste, or propriety; acceptable: It isn't do
"deals can be done in ranges."
"deals can be done at cents."
"trades can be done at people."
"people can be done in people."
"people can be done in pats."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.