1. ruling, governing, or controlling; having or exerting authority or influence: dominant in the chain of command.
2. occupying or being in a commanding or elevated position.
3. predominant; main; major; chief: Corn is the dominant crop of Iowa.
4. Genetics. of or relating to a dominant.
5. Music. pertaining to or based on the dominant: the dominant chord. noun
6. Genetics. the one of a pair of alternative alleles that masks the effect of the other when both are present i
"themes can be dominant in things."
"brands can be dominant in places."
"themes can be dominant in markets."
"people can be dominant in firsts."
"companies can be dominant in markets."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.