1. training to act in accordance with rules; drill: military discipline.
2. activity, exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill; training: A daily stint at the typewriter is excellent discipline for a writer.
3. punishment inflicted by way of correction and training.
4. the rigor or training effect of experience, adversity, etc.: the harsh discipline of poverty.
5. behavior in accord with rules of conduct; behavior and order maintained by training and control: g
"taxes can be discipline."
"places can be discipline."
"people can be discipline."
"oils can be discipline."
"aids can be discipline."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.