1. soiled with dirt; foul; unclean: dirty laundry.
2. spreading or imparting dirt; soiling: dirty smoke.
3. vile; mean; sordid; contemptible: to play a dirty trick on someone.
4. obscene; pornographic; lewd: a dirty joke.
5. undesirable or unpleasant; thankless: He left the dirty work for me.
6. very unfortunate or regrettable: That's a dirty shame!
7. not fair or sportsmanlike; unscrupulous: a dirty fighter.
8. hostile, insulting, conte
"organizations can be dirty by prices."
"waters can be dirty with debrises."
"trees can be dirty from grimes."
"tracks can be dirty in/at/on todays."
"towns can be dirty with heaps."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.