1. to rely; place trust (usually followed by on or upon): You may depend on the accuracy of the report.
2. to rely for support, maintenance, help, etc. (usually followed by on or upon): Children depend on their parents.
3. to be conditioned or contingent (usually followed by on or upon): His success here depends upon effort and ability.
4. to be undetermined or pending: I may go to Europe or I may not, it all depends.
5. Grammar. (of a word or other li
"conditions can be depending."
"terms can be depending."
"rarities can be depending."
"publications can be depending."
"numbers can be depending."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.