1. to rely; place trust (usually followed by on or upon): You may depend on the accuracy of the report.
2. to rely for support, maintenance, help, etc. (usually followed by on or upon): Children depend on their parents.
3. to be conditioned or contingent (usually followed by on or upon): His success here depends upon effort and ability.
4. to be undetermined or pending: I may go to Europe or I may not, it all depends.
5. Grammar. (of a word or other li
"manies can be depend from groups."
"impacts can be depend on fallouts."
"imaginations can be depend on things."
"concepts can be depend on exercises."
"waters can be depend on weathers."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.