1. to go away; leave: She departed from Paris today. The train departs at 10:5
2. to diverge or deviate (usually followed by from): The new method departs from the old in several respects.
3. to pass away, as from life or existence; die. verb (used with object)
4. to go away from; leave: to depart this life. noun
5. Archaic. departure; death.
"governors can be departing."
"ministers can be departing."
"executives can be departing."
"passengers can be departing."
"members can be departing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.