1. to state that (something declared or believed to be true) is not true: to deny an accusation.
2. to refuse to agree or accede to: to deny a petition.
3. to withhold the possession, use, or enjoyment of: to deny access to secret information.
4. to withhold something from, or refuse to grant a request of: to deny a beggar.
5. to refuse to recognize or acknowledge; disown; disavow; repudiate: to deny one's gods.
6. to withhold (someo
"reliefs can be denying."
"troops can be denying."
"statuses can be denying."
"sins can be denying."
"rights can be denying."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.