1. a hollow or depression in a surface, as from a blow.
2. a noticeable effect, especially of reduction: to leave a dent in one's savings; a dent in one's pride. verb (used with object)
3. to make a dent in or on; indent: The impact dented the car's fender.
4. to have the effect of reducing or slightly injuring: The caustic remark dented his ego. verb (used without object)
5. to show dents; become indented: Tin dents more easily than steel.
6. to sink in, making a dent: Nail
"qualities can be dent for products."
"businesses can be dent to tunes."
"qualities can be dent."
"businesses can be dent."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.