1. to state that (something declared or believed to be true) is not true: to deny an accusation.
2. to refuse to agree or accede to: to deny a petition.
3. to withhold the possession, use, or enjoyment of: to deny access to secret information.
4. to withhold something from, or refuse to grant a request of: to deny a beggar.
5. to refuse to recognize or acknowledge; disown; disavow; repudiate: to deny one's gods.
6. to withhold (someo
"rights can be denied to people."
"rights can be denied by applications."
"places can be denied in seasons."
"people can be denied in/at/on centuries."
"defences can be denied to propagandas."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.