1. an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false: Despite his denials, we knew he had taken the purse. The politician issued a denial of his opponent's charges.
2. refusal to believe a doctrine, theory, or the like.
3. disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.
4. the refusal to satisfy a claim, request, desire, etc., or the refusal of a person making it.
5. refusal to recognize or acknowledge; a disowning or disavowal: the traitor's denial of his countr
"beliefs can be denials."
"interventions can be denials."
"backhandedlies can be denials."
"analysts can be denials."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.