1. characterized by or given to open exhibition or expression of one's emotions, attitudes, etc., especially of love or affection: She wished her fiancé were more demonstrative.
2. serving to demonstrate; explanatory or illustrative.
3. serving to prove the truth of anything; indubitably conclusive.
4. Grammar. indicating or singling out the thing referred to. This is a demonstrative pronoun. noun
5. Grammar. a demonstrative word, as this or there.
"catholics can be demonstrative in things."
"people can be demonstrative."
"understandings can be demonstrative."
"pronouns can be demonstrative."
"syllogismses can be demonstrative."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.