verb (used with object)
1. to ask for with proper authority; claim as a right: He demanded payment of the debt.
2. to ask for peremptorily or urgently: He demanded sanctuary. She demanded that we let her in.
3. to call for or require as just, proper, or necessary: This task demands patience. Justice demands objectivity.
4. Law. to lay formal legal claim to. to summon, as to court.
verb (used without object)
5. to make a demand; inquire; ask.
6. the act of demanding.
"productions can be demand in places."
"tortures can be demand to practices."
"prices can be demand with prices."
"clauses can be demand by employers."
"changes can be demand in policies."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.