1. fine in texture, quality, construction, etc.: a delicate lace collar.
2. fragile; easily damaged; frail: delicate porcelain; a delicate child.
3. so fine as to be scarcely perceptible; subtle: a delicate flavor.
4. soft or faint, as color: a delicate shade of pink.
5. fine or precise in action or execution; capable of responding to the slightest influence: a delicate instrument.
6. requiring great care, caution, or tact: a delicate international situation.
"situations can be delicate at moments."
"issues can be delicate for parties."
"weapons can be delicate to uses."
"spheres can be delicate for adventurers."
"situations can be delicate in spites."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.