adjective, deeper, deepest.
1. extending far down from the top or surface: a deep well; a deep valley.
2. extending far in or back from the front or from an edge, surface, opening, etc., considered as the front: a deep shelf.
3. extending far in width; broad: deep lace; a deep border.
4. ranging far from the earth and sun: a deep space probe.
5. having a specified dimension in depth: a tank 8 feet deep.
6. covered or immersed to a specified depth (often used in combination):
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.