1. the gradual reduction in atmospheric pressure experienced by divers, construction workers, etc., after working in deep water or breathing compressed air.
2. the act or process of releasing from pressure.
3. Surgery. the procedure of relieving increased cranial, cardiac, or orbital pressure.
4. a state of relief from pressure; a return to normalcy after a stressful period or situation.
5. Computers. the restoration of data that has undergone compression to its original state.|-
"dives can be decompression."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.