1. partially or wholly lacking or deprived of the sense of hearing; unable to hear.
2. refusing to listen, heed, or be persuaded; unreasonable or unyielding: deaf to all advice.
3. (initial capital letter) of or relating to the Deaf or their cultural community: Deaf customs and values. noun, (used with a plural verb)
4. deaf persons collectively (usually preceded by the): social services for the deaf.
5. (initial capital letter) deaf persons who identify
"people can be deaf in ears."
"people can be deaf at ages."
"governments can be deaf to demands."
"viewers can be deaf of hearings."
"troops can be deaf with silences."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.