1. marked by or accomplished with a careful pretense of seriousness or calm detachment; impassive or expressionless: deadpan humor.
2. displaying no emotional or personal involvement: a deadpan style. adverb
3. in a deadpan manner: He spoke his lines utterly deadpan. verb (used with or without object), deadpanned, deadpanning.
4. to behave or perform in a deadpan manner. noun, Also, dead pan
5. a face showing no expression.
6. a style of comedy that relies on the comed
"humours can be deadpan."
"expressions can be deadpan."
"styles can be deadpan."
"wickets can be deadpan."
"replies can be deadpan."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.