1. causing or tending to cause death; fatal; lethal: a deadly poison.
2. aiming to kill or destroy; implacable: a deadly enemy.
3. like death: a deadly pallor.
4. excruciatingly boring: The dinner party was absolutely deadly.
5. excessive; inordinate: deadly haste.
6. extremely accurate: Annie Oakley was a deadly shot. adverb
7. in a manner resembling or suggesting death: deadly pale.
8. excessively; completely: deadly dull.
"ends can be deadly at moments."
"people can be deadly."
"weapons can be deadly."
"games can be deadly."
"enemies can be deadly."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.