1. to cause to be inactive; remove the effectiveness of.
2. to demobilize or disband (a military unit).
3. to render (a bomb, shell, or the like) inoperative, especially by disconnecting, removing, or otherwise interfering with the action of the fuze.
4. Chemistry. to render (a chemical, enzyme, catalyst, etc.) inactive. verb (used without object), deactivated, deactivating.
5. Physical Chemistry. to lose radioactivity.|
"accidents can be deactivated."
"weapons can be deactivated."
"says can be deactivated."
"people can be deactivated."
"facilities can be deactivated."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.