1. to overpower or dim the vision of by intense light: He was dazzled by the sudden sunlight.
2. to impress deeply; astonish with delight: The glorious palace dazzled him. verb (used without object), dazzled, dazzling.
3. to shine or reflect brilliantly: gems dazzling in the sunlight.
4. to be overpowered by light: Her eyes dazzled in the glare.
5. to excite admiration by brilliance: Once one is accustomed to such splendor, it no longer
"creatures can be dazzlingly."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.