1. the first appearance of daylight in the morning: Dawn broke over the valley.
2. the beginning or rise of anything; advent: the dawn of civilization. verb (used without object)
3. to begin to grow light in the morning: The day dawned with a cloudless sky.
4. to begin to open or develop.
5. to begin to be perceived (usually followed by on): The idea dawned on him.
"snowilies can be dawned."
"people can be dawned."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.