1. to cover or coat with soft, adhesive matter, as plaster or mud: to daub a canvas with paint; to daub stone walls with mud.
2. to spread (plaster, mud, etc.) on or over something: to daub plaster on a brick wall.
3. to smear, soil, or defile.
4. to apply, as paint or colors, unskillfully. verb (used without object)
5. to daub something.
6. to paint unskillfully. noun
7. material, especially of an inferior kind, for daubing walls.
8. something daube
"walls can be daubed."
"names can be daubed."
"slogans can be daubed."
"wings can be daubed."
"wattleses can be daubed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.