1. having very little or no light: a dark room.
2. radiating, admitting, or reflecting little light: a dark color.
3. approaching black in hue: a dark brown.
4. not pale or fair; swarthy: a dark complexion.
5. brunette; dark-colored: dark eyebrows.
6. having brunette hair: She's dark but her children are blond.
7. (of coffee) containing only a small amount of milk or cream.
8. gloomy; cheerless; dismal: the dark days of World War II. 9. s
"people can be dark with eyes."
"lean-tos can be dark with ages."
"faces can be dark with angers."
"depths can be dark by things."
"varieties can be dark with leaves."
1. having hair of a specified kind (usually used in combination): dark-haired; long-haired.
2. New England (chiefly Maine) . angry, annoyed, or upset (often followed by up): Don't get haired up over his insults.
"people can be haired."
"strikers can be haired."
"people/places/organizations can be haired."
"lovers can be haired."
"killers can be haired."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.