1. of delicate beauty; exquisite: a dainty lace handkerchief.
2. pleasing to the taste and, often, temptingly served or delicate; delicious: dainty pastries.
3. of delicate discrimination or taste; particular; fastidious: a dainty eater.
4. overly particular; finicky. noun, plural dainties.
5. something delicious to the taste; a delicacy.
"teacupses can be dainty in hands."
"people can be dainty with eatings."
"dishes can be dainty."
"ways can be dainty."
"sandwiches can be dainty."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.