1. attractive, especially in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.
2. appealing and delightful; charming: What a cute toy!
3. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.
4. mentally keen; clever; shrewd. noun
5. the cutes, Informal. self-consciously cute mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness: The young actress has a bad case of the cutes. Idioms
"heros can be cute instead of things."
"people can be cute without things."
"people can be cute in suits."
"people can be cute in outfits."
"people can be cute in morningsuits."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.