1. passing in time; belonging to the time actually passing: the current month.
2. prevalent; customary: the current practice.
3. popular; in vogue: current fashions.
4. new; present; most recent: the current issue of a publication.
5. publicly reported or known: a rumor that is current.
6. passing from one to another; circulating, as a coin.
7. Archaic. running; flowing.
8. Obsolete. genuine; authentic. noun 9. a flowing; flow, as of a river. 10. something
"homeowners can be current on payments."
"producers can be current in marketings."
"people can be current with repayments."
"feedlotses can be current in marketings."
"watches can be current for communities."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.