1. skill employed in a shrewd or sly manner, as in deceiving; craftiness; guile.
2. adeptness in performance; dexterity: The weaver's hand lost its cunning. adjective
3. showing or made with ingenuity.
4. artfully subtle or shrewd; crafty; sly.
5. Informal. charmingly cute or appealing: a cunning little baby.
6. Archaic. skillful; expert. verb
7. Obsolete. present participle of can1 .
"people can be cunning in ways."
"people can be cunning for nuanceses."
"people can be cunning as foxes."
"people can be cunning."
"ploys can be cunning."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.