1. in a raw or unprepared state; unrefined or natural: crude sugar.
2. lacking in intellectual subtlety, perceptivity, etc.; rudimentary; undeveloped.
3. lacking finish, polish, or completeness: a crude summary.
4. lacking culture, refinement, tact, etc.: crude behavior.
5. undisguised; blunt: a crude answer.
6. Obsolete. unripe; not mature. noun
7. crude oil.
"blends can be crude for sales."
"works can be crude in executions."
"works can be crude in colours."
"twos can be crude into components."
"theories can be crude of uses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.