1. not straight; bending; curved: a crooked path.
2. askew; awry: The picture on the wall seems to be crooked.
3. deformed: a man with a crooked back.
4. not straightforward; dishonest.
5. bent and often raised or moved to one side, as a finger or neck.
6. (of a coin) polygonal: a crooked sixpence.
"knots can be crooked in mirrors."
"smiles can be crooked."
"schemes can be crooked."
"teeth can be crooked."
"sticks can be crooked."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.