1. a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together: the crew of a train; a wrecking crew.
2. Nautical. the people who sail or operate a ship or boat. the common sailors of a ship's company. a particular gang of a ship's company.
3. the people who fly or operate an aircraft or spacecraft.
4. the team that rows a racing shell: varsity crew.
5. the sport of racing with racing shells: He went out for crew in his freshman year.
6. a company; crowd: He
"lines can be crew."
"details can be crew."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.