1. mentally deranged; demented; insane.
2. senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme.
3. Informal. intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited: crazy about baseball.
4. Informal. very enamored or infatuated (usually followed by about): He was crazy about her.
5. Informal. intensely anxious or eager; impatient: I'm crazy to try those new skis.
6. Informal. unusual; bizarre; singular: She always wears a crazy hat.
7. Slang. wonderf
"people can be crazy about people."
"people can be crazy for alls."
"people can be crazy about places."
"markets can be crazy at moments."
"people can be crazy for people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.