1. any decapod crustacean of the suborder Brachyura, having the eyes on short stalks and a short, broad, more or less flattened body, the abdomen being small and folded under the thorax.
2. any of various other crustaceans, as the hermit crab, or other animals, as the horseshoe crab, resembling the true crabs.
3. (initial capital letter) Astronomy, Astrology. the zodiacal constellation or sign Cancer.
4. (initial capital letter) Astronomy. the Crab Nebula.
5. any of various mechanical
"louses can be crab."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.