1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge.
2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society.
3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text.
4. infected; tainted.
5. decayed; putrid. verb (used with object)
6. to destroy the integrity of; cause to be dishonest, disloyal, etc., especially by bribery.
7. to lower morally; pervert: to corrupt youth.
8. to alter (a language, text, etc.)
"systems can be corrupt to cores."
"authorities can be corrupt in killings."
"systems can be corrupt in souths."
"states can be corrupt with people."
"realiseds can be corrupt in histories."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.