1. courteous and gracious; friendly; warm: a cordial reception.
2. invigorating the heart; stimulating.
3. sincere; heartfelt: a cordial dislike.
4. Archaic. of or relating to the heart. noun
5. a strong, sweetened, aromatic alcoholic liquor; liqueur.
6. a stimulating medicine.
7. anything that invigorates or exhilarates.
"relations can be cordial on ventures."
"relations can be cordial."
"atmospheres can be cordial."
"meetings can be cordial."
"relationships can be cordial."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.