1. working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
2. demonstrating a willingness to cooperate: The librarian was cooperative in helping us find the book.
3. pertaining to economic cooperation: a cooperative business.
4. involving or denoting an educational program comprising both classroom study and on-the-job or technical training, especially in colleges and universities. noun
5. a jointly owned enterprise engaging in the production or distributio
"places can be cooperative in areas."
"coordinators can be cooperative in areas."
"polices can be cooperative in things."
"snips can be cooperative as people."
"people can be cooperative with people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.