1. moderately cold; neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
2. feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
3. imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
4. permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
5. not excited; calm; composed; under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
6. not hasty; deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
"states can be cool to roles."
"places can be cool to roles."
"places can be cool to preconditions."
"places can be cool with chances."
"places can be cool to proposals."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.