1. to prepare (food) by the use of heat, as by boiling, baking, or roasting.
2. to subject (anything) to the application of heat.
3. Slang. to ruin; spoil.
4. Informal. to falsify, as accounts: to cook the expense figures. verb (used without object)
5. to prepare food by the use of heat.
6. (of food) to undergo cooking.
7. Slang. to be full of activity and excitement: Las Vegas cooks around the clock. to perform, work, or do in just the right way and with ener
"toasts can be cook."
"people can be cook."
"inwardses can be cook."
"creatures can be cook."
"celeries can be cook."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.