1. to destroy or expend by use; use up.
2. to eat or drink up; devour.
3. to destroy, as by decomposition or burning: Fire consumed the forest.
4. to spend (money, time, etc.) wastefully.
5. to absorb; engross: consumed with curiosity. verb (used without object), consumed, consuming.
6. to undergo destruction; waste away.
7. to use or use up consumer goods.
"places can be consume in/at/on days."
"patients can be consume."
"places can be consume."
"individuals can be consume."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.