1. disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
2. cautiously moderate or purposefully low: a conservative estimate.
3. traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: conservative suit.
4. (often initial capital letter) of or relating to the Conservative party.
5. (initial capital letter) of, relating to, or characteristic of Conservative Jews or Conservative Judaism.
6. having the power o
"courts can be conservative over years."
"views can be conservative for districts."
"producers can be conservative in plans."
"people can be conservative in ways."
"people can be conservative in runnings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.