1. to perplex or bewilder: The flood of questions confused me.
2. to make unclear or indistinct: The rumors and angry charges tended to confuse the issue.
3. to fail to distinguish between; associate by mistake; confound: to confuse dates; He always confuses the twins.
4. to disconcert or abash: His candor confused her.
5. to combine without order; jumble; disorder: Try not to confuse the papers on the desk.
6. Archaic. to bring
"people can be confused with people."
"people can be confused about things."
"markets can be confused at points."
"situations can be confused by injuries."
"situations can be confused by illnesses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.