1. to come into collision or disagreement; be contradictory, at variance, or in opposition; clash: The account of one eyewitness conflicted with that of the other. My class conflicts with my going to the concert.
2. to fight or contend; do battle. noun
3. a fight, battle, or struggle, especially a prolonged struggle; strife.
4. controversy; quarrel: conflicts between parties.
5. discord of action, feeling, or effect; antagonism or opposition, as of inter
"decisions can be conflict with rulings."
"resolutions can be conflict."
"decisions can be conflict."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.