1. of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
2. engaged in commerce.
3. prepared, done, or acting with sole or chief emphasis on salability, profit, or success: a commercial product; His attitude toward the theater is very commercial.
4. able to yield or make a profit: We decided that the small oil well was not commercial.
5. suitable or fit for a wide, popular market: Communications satellites are gradually finding a commercial use.
6. suitable for or catering to
"reserves can be commercial in years."
"gases can be commercial on merits."
"studies can be commercial in outlooks."
"sounds can be commercial in years."
"banks can be commercial."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.