1. to approach or move toward a particular person or place: Come here. Don't come any closer!
2. to arrive by movement or in the course of progress: The train from Boston is coming.
3. to approach or arrive in time, in succession, etc.: Christmas comes once a year. I'll come to your question next.
4. to move into view; appear.
5. to extend; reach: The dress comes to her knees.
6. to take place; occur; happen: Success comes to thos
"systems can be come with licences."
"people can be come to terms."
"people can be come to places."
"regulations can be come into things."
"people can be come to conclusions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.